Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday (#9)

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the girls over at , where bloggers get together and list the top ten things related to that week's topic.

TOP TEN...TOP TEN BOOKS I WOULD LOVE TO SEE AS A MOVIE/TV SHOW (SET IN A PERFECT WORLD...IN WHICH MOVIES DON'T BUTCHER THE BOOKS WE LOVE)

THERE ARE SO MANY TO CHOSE FROM! Um um um




*(FILM) - This film would make me cry so bad, but I want it anyway! That's a bit masochistic, isn't it? Hmm.

*(TV SHOW) - Daemon on screen? Yeah, I think I could live with that.

*(TV SHOW) - The series is too long for a film franchise in my eyes, so do what they did for True Blood - a TV show! And I wouldn't mind seeing James Stark in the flesh...

*(FILM) - This is an action-packed book that would turn into an even more action-packed film.

*(FILM) - There will never be enough zombie films, and I fancy seening who they would cast for Cole.

*(FILM) - Since they've made the TMI film, I'm sure they will eventually get around to TID - but I need it now! (cough, I need Jem now, cough)

*(FILM) - I want more dystopian books turned into films. First The Hunger Games, now Divergent, next...Wither?

*(TV SHOW) - Now that I've got this idea in my head, I want it to happen. Could you imagine this? It would be one of the most tense and crazy TV shows ever!

*(FILM) - I'm guessing this would be similar to the Girl, Interrupted film, but I want it anyway.

*(TV SHOW) - I want to see this book as an anime series. Not only is it set in Japan, but I think it could be the next Death Note.



So I finally narrowed it down to ten books/series (finally meaning an hour later). So what books do you want to see on screen, if they weren't doomed to be butchered? Leave a comment below and I'll check out your blog!
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment