Saturday, September 21, 2013

BUSY DAYS & HTML...



The Last Few Days We Have Been Working With HTML In School. I Find It Quite Hard To Remember All The Codes, Since I Still Haven't Got My Macbook... So I Have No Computer To Bring To School Currently. I'll Probably Upload Some Pictures Of Some Of The Thing I Have Been Working With Next Week. And I Might Upload Some More Pictures Of The Pokemon Poster Project. - But I Have Been A Bit Busy And Stressed Lately, So I Don't Know When I'll Be Uploading It.




But I have made some drawings that I'd like to show. It's two of the characters from the anime Death Note. I watched the series for the first time a few days ago. It is really good - And there's a lot of interesting characters in it. :)



Light Yagami - The Protagonist



Lawliet
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment