Sunday, September 22, 2013

Memory #10: Death Note

Now it's time for one of my addictions. Hold on to your seats, I have a Death Note in my hands! Well, not exactly "the" Death Note, just a volume copy. However, I have a weird connection to this manga.



So, for the ones who don't know what "Death Note" is, let me explain: it is a manga/anime (japanese comic/cartoon respectively) series that tells the story of Light Yagami finding a notebook that allows one to kill anyone whose name is written in it. Light finds the notebook after Ryuk, a Shinigami (means "God of Death" in japanese), throws it on Earth because he was bored. Light finds interest in that notebook and decides to make Earth a better place by killing criminals, ignoring the fact that he's going crazy by using it.




I think I explained it the best way possible, And now you must wonder, what's the connection between a series and me? Well, that's hard to say buta few days ago, I dreamt I was dead. I can't help it. All my dreams are that weird. My thoughts are mixed up and I keep having these kind of manifestations. Hell, these aren't even dreams anymore. They feel like nightmares. I can't stand them. Every night I fall asleep, I'm scared of what I'm gonna dream. I've been thinking that I might be needing help about thisI'm negative all the time, there's got to be an explanation behind all this. The more I think about it, the more I deeply believe it. Now that I think about it, I may need to stop thinking. Maybe that's the source of all my problems after all. Damn, still overthinking. Is it a new kind of addiction? I'm a mess.93
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment