Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Rurouni Kenshin Live Action 2

RUROUNI KENSHIN LIVE ACTION 2



Perhaps one of the biggest summer blockbuster in Japan, nopossibly the World last year: RUROUNI KENSHIN LIVE ACTION, featuring SATOH TAKERU as the former Battosai, is now due for a sequel! The latest buzz is about his next opponent, MAKOTO SHISHIO, an assassin played by FUJIWARA TATSUYA. Who's FUJIWARA TATSUYA you ask? He's the actor who played YAGAMI LIGHT from Death Note Live Action (which by the waywas a very awesome Live Action interpretation of the hit Anime/Manga series!). Can't say I am a fan of his work but seeing Fujiwara's face again filled me with glee. He played a pretty awesome Light so I have no doubt he will do this villian's roleJUSTICE. See what I did there? Last summer, I was also filled with glee when I heard Satoh was playing Kenshin. I loved him in BECK LIVE ACTION, sans him not actually singing.




Enough about me fangasming over Rurouni Kenshin Live Action 2. What are your thoughts on the first movie? And what are you looking forward to in the second one? Does "Yagami Light" has what it takes to be a political assassin? Surely this time, he wouldn't be killing anyone with a pen and notebook. Ba dum tss!



Source:The post appeared first on .
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment