Saturday, July 13, 2013

Liebster Award

1.If you could go anywhere in the world for as long as you'd want to, where would you go?

Back to Thailand for a solid month...or New York for a few weeks!




2.What's your least favorite food?

Dates, and McDonalds/Hardees/Wendy's/etc.



3.Biggest pet peeve?

uh, where do I start? American girls who pretend they're British because they drink tea and watch British shows...people who make big deals out of little things...starting a new history book and requesting five more before you even finish it...general stupidity and neglect?



4.What's the best movie and/or video game and/or tv show you've ever watched/played?

I don't know. I love any genre as long as it's done well and leaves me something to think about or chew on. And I like such variety in movies I can't really pick a favorite. I'm not much of a video gamer except for Star War Battlefront II. And tv shows, so far, Death Note and The Clone Wars.



5.Do you prefer "junk movies" (movies just for enterainment's sake) or deep, complex ones?

Oh deep complex ones, definitely. Sometimes a junk movie is okay if I need to relax or have a few laughs, but I don't like being told not to think.



6.What's one of your most favorite memories?

We went to church in the northern mountains of Thailand and I heard "Amazing Grace" sung in both English and Hmong. It was the most beautiful sound in the world. Another fond memory is the dozens of times I went camping with my family when I was a little kid. One time when I was nine I got to go on an actual World War II submarine; that is something I'll never forget! I have so many.



7.Where do you see yourself in five years?Ten years?

Back in Thailand would be wonderful, or going on a mission trip to another eastern Asian county like Japan or Vietnam. Traveling around the country or in another country in the world. Maybe married?



8.What is your number one fandom?

I don't know? Loki's army!



9.Would you rather be stranded on a deserted island with Deadpool or Wolverine?

Wolverine I guess, because he's a good guy? Technically? I don't know if Deadpool is good or bad.



10.Describe your room in three words.

Olive-green, burnt-orange, books



11.What's your dream job?

Missionary, writer, homeschool mom
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment