Wednesday, July 10, 2013

I want to see itachi lay the smack down on sasuke again sasuke: you may believe that my ninja way is

FAQ Members List Calendar Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before thetford australia you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection thetford australia below. thetford australia

Which Edo Uchiha Would You Rather Sasuke Confront?

Chibason View Public Profile Find More Posts by Chibason


Reunion with Sasuke and Itachi would be a lot more interesting for obvious reasons in my eyes. Now that Sasuke has been dragged into the darkness thetford australia so far and mislead so much by Tobi, it would be interesting to see his reaction when Itachi exposed the truth to him. Knowing Sasuke it wouldn't probably change thetford australia



anything, but it would definitely be an interesting conversation. I imagine Itachi would try to show him the wrong in his ways and Sasuke would go on a tangent about how he's taking Itachi's ideals and moving them to the next level, stating that Itachi never had the guts or power to do. I doubt there would be a battle though because thetford australia that's kind of redundant being killed by the same person twice in a row.

I'd kind of rather see Sasuke and Madara meet up. I mean as far as Sasuke and Itachi...what more is there to say really? Sasuke is already well aware that Itachi thetford australia



wouldn't approve thetford



australia of his actions and has said that he doesn't care. I can't really see Itachi changing his mind. Sasuke would simply tell Itachi that he'll be avenged whether he wants to or not, and I doubt Itachi could to anything



to stop him. OTOH, considering that Sasuke is becoming Madara Jr., I think he'd get along with Madara pretty well. They could have some pretty interesting "Why I hate Konoha" conversations. Sasuke is pretty much the evil, Konoha-hating, revenge-obsessed son that Madara never had. Though I guess it might bring up some awkward questions thetford australia about that Tobi guy.

I want to see itachi lay the smack down on sasuke again sasuke: you may believe that my ninja way is wrong...BUT WHO CARES I have EMS itachi: your not going to run at me screaming like normal? sasuke: thetford australia I'm not the uchiha dog, you come here itachi itachi: too late, you are already within my genjutsu sasuke: my eyes see past your genjutsu thetford australia itachi: no sasuke, this genjutsu is different, the only way to defeat it is to fuse amaterasu with your body. it is unlike every other genjutsu sasuke: fuse amaterasu with my body? I can do that "amaterasu" ah damn, this genjutsu is so real, I feel like every part of my body is turning to ash. itachi: just as planned itachi and nagato taking over 1 division at a time to all the unfunny trolls

Naruto Bleach One Piece MAR Full Metal Alchemist Samurai Champloo



Afro Samurai Inuyasha Yu yu Hakusho s-CRY-ed Rave Slayers Orphen Bo bobo bo bobobo



Fruits Basket Ultimate Muscle Shaman thetford australia King Bastard! Trigun Trinity Blood Death Note Kekkaishi Code Geass Cowboy Bebop Tenchi Muyo Outlaw Star Cardcaptor Sakura DN Angel Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann Ruroni Kenshin FLCL Gash Bell Dragonball/Z/GT/Movies Big O Durarara Digimon/2nd season/Tamers/Frontier Shinzo Fighting Foodons Metabots Beyblade Battle B-Daman Zoids Gundam(Wing, Waltz, Seed, G) Prince of Tennis Yu-Gi-Oh/Gx/5'ds Ronan Warriors Saint Seiya Air Gear Elfen Lied Get Backers Lupin III Monster Rancher Pani Poni Dash Papuwa Island Sailor Moon Shadow Skill Ronin Warriors Samurai 7 Spirited Away Princess Mononoke Katekyo Hitman Reborn Magi Soul Eater I could named cartoons as well but it'd be a huge list. Lets just say I've seen just about every decent cartoon that aired in America from 93-2k12. thetford australia

If Tobi has a problem with you, he'll probably spend a year scheming, plotting, and conniving behind your back, and may manipulate one of his subordinates thetford australia into attacking you. And will have like five contingency plans in case that doesn't work. If Madara has problem with you he'll probably just throw a meteor at you.

Personally I'm torn between the two choices because Sasuke



and Itachi having a sort of reunion could be a lot better with the plot (depending on how Kishi would portray it) and would be interesting if they did have a rematch. But Sasuke Vs. Madara would be such a badass fight

I really can't chose. If Uchiha bros meet again it might be interesting depending on if Itachi can persuade Sasuke that tobi is just using him. But here I have a question? if Sasuke meets edo madara what does that do to his relationship with tobi? But back to the thread a Sasuke Madara fight would be incredible!



While watching Sasuke get Roflstomped by Madara would be fun, they have the exact same personalities... It'd be boring to read their conversations. Madara - "My hatred for Hashirama is greatest!" Sasuke - "Your thetford australia hatred for hashirama pales in comparison to my hatred of Konoha" Fans reaction -
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment