Friday, July 12, 2013

[RANDOM][ANIME] The Warping Penguin's Top 5 Anime Openings

I've been thinking lately, about my favourite opening songs in anime.I don't personally watch and listen to anime openings, because I'd rather watch the anime straight away, so I'd usually just skip it.

However, there are some times where the anime opening is just so overly awesome, that I just getawestruck the first time I'd hear it.Either it's because the opening song goes visually well with the opening scenes, or that the opening song is just so upbeat and catchy that I grew into liking it.

The following I guess, are my top 5 anime theme songs from a variety of anime titles I have seen.I guess these opening songs would "indicate" the type of Japanese music I'd like to listen to in my free time :)




#1. PERIOD BY CHEMISTRY (FMA: BROTHERHOOD OP 4)



TV SIZE

FULL SONG



#2. HITOMI NO TSUBASA BY ACCESS (CODE GEASS OP 3; EPS 24&25)



TV SIZE

FULL SONG



#3. PARALLEL HEARTS BY FICTION JUNCTION (PANDORA HEARTS OP)



TV SIZE

FULL SONG



#4. KOKORO NO CHIZU BY BOYSTYLE (ONE PIECE OP 5)



TV SIZE

FULL SONG



#5. GUREN NO YUMIYA BY LINKED HORIZON (SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN OP 1)



TV SIZE

PIANO COVER (FULL SONG NOT OUT YET)



And... those are my Top 5 Anime openings!

Yes yes yes, I know, Shingeki no Kyojin JUST started airing this year, HOWEVER the opening is just so epic and cool it's just... AWESOME.

Shall update when full song is out later in July! (i think it's July)

Hence it kinda easily made it to my Top 5 list haha!Personally, anime openings kinda influences my mood into watching the particular anime.Not always though, but sometimes.



I could list other anime openings which are worthwhile the listen, like:

Inuyasha Op 1 - Change the World by V6

Death Note Op 2 - Whats up people?! by Maximum the Hormone

Sengoku Basara Op 1 - JAP by Abingdon Boys School

One Piece Op 3 - Hikari E by The Babystars

etc etc etc



For those who want the table html for their blog, I use the html code from [].



I will hope to do my Top 5 Anime Endings too, so look out for that!
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment