Thursday, December 19, 2013

Update! Dec. 19

Hey guys! I'm super excited to go on a vacation after almost 9 years. Man it's going to be fantastic. Anyway, there's not much to say other than to see what's going on in the winter lineup. NouCome is already finished (I think), and as for other series such as Walkure Romanze, they only have one more episode left. I started watching Death Note and to be honest, the story is really great. Unlike when I first began watching anime, I would always skip parts in my mind since I couldn't fully understand what's going on. I guess I really like Death Note as I can full understand what's happening, but obviously I don't have the deduction skills as L or Light do. On a final note, I finally finished and framed my Erza drawing. Got that awesome feeling when friends who also like Fairy Tail kept asking me to give them the frame. That's about wraps it up for 2013. See you guys in the new year! :D



Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!

Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment