Saturday, December 21, 2013

Anime! Yay!

OKAY. SO, I'M GOING TO START WITH MY TOP FIVE ANIME SERIES.



NUMBER ONE: SOUL EATER.




I love this anime so fucking much. It's amazing. One of the best ones for me. It shall always be my number one! My favorite character in the series is Medusa (Yeah, everyone hates her) But she's such a great cunning villain! I mean, come on, she infiltrates the academy right under their noises!

And here is the villains:



NUMBER TWO: FULL METAL ALCHEMIST



Good show. Never really catches my interest too much though, sadly.My favorite character is Mustang. that guy is just amazing.



NUMBER THREE: DEATH NOTE



That anime is so cunning and blood racing. It lives up to it's rep. Though, some of the dub voice actors could be better. My favorite is, of course L. Another amazing character everyone loves.



NUMBER FOUR: FAIRYTAIL



Would be higher IF THE VOICE ACTOR IN DUB DIDN'T CHANGE AND RUIN IT FOR ME....On ep. 60 or so the voice actor changed. I haven't watched pasted that because now, I just....I can't, not even on the subs. It ruined it for me. Anyways, Jellal is my favorite here.



FINALLY, NUMBER FIVE: ANGEL BEATS!



This would not be on this list if it wasn't for the amazing Opening, side characters, etc.Other wise, I hate it. My favorite is Iwasawa



AND NOW, HERE'S A COUPLE GOOD ONES I RECOMMEND:



Black Cat (Amazing. I love it.) Another (Best Horror anime I've seen) RWBY (Not sure if I should consider this a anime because of the style. but it's really good.)Chrome Shell Rigious (Not sure I spelled it right, but, it was the first anime I watched.) Black Butler Fruits Basket (Only if you want to be overwhelmed with awkward moments and Feels.) I could name a million others, but, short and sweet!By the way, I'm writing a story for you guys currently, I'm posting it when I finish it, and, It might become a book, so that could be awhile. Anyways, What's your favorite Anime? Tell me, and I'll watch it, maybe add it to my list!
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment