Thursday, December 19, 2013

Anime

-Those ears! =QxQ= -

I am a fan of anime, I became a fan of anime after watching my very first anime on Adult Swim. I was in a good mood jumping on the bed (single digit age) and after 9 PM Cartoon Network turns into Adult Swim. Well this anime show came on with the very first episode. I watched it and fell in love with it. I loved everything about it! The half dog demon, the ending theme song, and the mix between love and gore that I liked. After I became handy with the computer, I finished the series and learned about "anime" overall. Then watched many other shows and soon fell in love with Asian culture.




InuYasha

My very first anime! InuYasha. The love, the fighting, the super cute dog ears. Who couldn't love this. It had about 10 seasons I think. Which is pretty good (at least I think so) This would be the perfect anime if you're looking for gore, romance, fighting, and a little comedy. I personally watched it dubbed, rather than subbed, mostly because I love the voice actor for it in English. I usually never watch anything dubbed. Like never.



(NOTE) Very bloody, but what can you expect.



Plot Summary:

The series follows the half demon,InuYasha, and a 15-year-old girl from Tokyo, Kagome Higurashi, who is transported to the Sengoku period after falling into a well in her family shrine, where she meets InuYasha. When a monster from that era tries to take the magical Jewel of Four Souls embodied in Kagome, she accidentally shatters the Jewel into many pieces that are dispersed across Japan. InuYasha and Kagome start traveling to recover it before the powerful demon Naraku finds all the shards. InuYasha and Kagome gain several allies during their journey namely Shippo, Miroku, and Sango.



For the first episode here is a link



My Rating:

Genre: Adventure, Drama, Romance, Supernatural, Comedy



Urusei Yatsura

Also with one of my favorite voice characters. Urusei Yatsura is pretty old. Like most anime, it started as a manga. The anime series began in 1981, but I watched it when I was 13, and considering I'm 16 now. Not that long ago. I started liking this because it's almost as perverted as me. It's kind of where I got my "darling" nickname for Slade from. Watching this show made me want to find someone and be just as devoted as Lum. It also made me want to become just as feminine and beautiful. Plus it's so funny!!!



(NOTE) This anime does have some cases of nudity. Just boobs, that's about it.



Plot Summary:

It is the story of Ataru Moroboshi, and the alien Lum, who believes she is Ataru's wife after he accidentally proposes to her.



First episode

My Rating:

Genre: Teen Comedy, Romance, Science Fiction



Death Note

Probably the most freakiest thing I've ever seen. It's suspense, suspense, suspense. Great thriller with creepy supernatural and lovely killing of course. I watched it with my cousin, subs no dubs. It's something you would have to watch from the beginning to truly understand. I 100% recommend watching this if you're into this theme. GO FOR IT! (btw my favorite character L!)



Plot Summary:

It centers on Light Yagami, a high school student who discovers a supernatural notebook, the titular "Death Note". This notebook grants its user the ability to kill anyone whose name and face they know. The series follows Light's subsequent efforts to create a criminal-free utopia using the notebook, and the efforts of a detective known as to stop him.



First episode



My Rating:

Genre: Detective, Mystery, Supernatural, Thriller



Ouran High School Host ClubSuper long title, but super awesome anime! It's SOOO funny! I came across it, looking for new looking anime after finishing Urusei Yatsura. Watched the first episode and was literally laughing out loud. I love it so much! If you need a laugh, watch this!

(NOTE) I wouldn't really consider this a guy's anime. I mean, you could like it if you're a dude, but pretty much all the characters are male and it being a host club, it kinda is for females. -spoiler- plus there is kind of a yaoi thing going on between the twins. Just sayin.

Plot Summary:The series follows Haruhi Fujioka, a scholarship student at Ouran High School, and the other members of the popular host club. The romantic comedy focuses on the relationships within and outside the Club and satirizes the clich s and stereotypes that endure in sh jo.



First episode

My Rating: Genre: Comedy, Romance, Drama



Soul EaterMy cousin was trying to get me to watch this with him for a long time but I was completely uninterested because of the look. Then one day Slade got me to watch it and I loved it. It's funny, weird, and fighting. I guess I like the three. hehe. Then I kinda relate to one of the characters, bet you can't guess which :D



Plot Summary:Set at the "Death Weapon Meister Academy", the series revolves around three teams, each consisting of a weapon meister and (at least one) weapon that can transform into a humanoid. Trying to make the latter a "death scythe" and thus fit for use by the academy's headmaster Shinigami, the personification of death, they must collect the souls of 99 evil humans and one witch, in that order; otherwise, they will have to start all over again.



First episode

My Rating: Genre: Action, Adventure, Supernatural, Comedy Drama



No photos, episodes or shows are from me. I do not own anything and all rights goes to owners.



I would also like to say I got my "plot summary" from . Wikipedia is super helpful when it comes to many things, if you also use Wikipedia for anything you should donate. Even if it's $1, every penny counts. It has no ads and is not government funded.



Thank you for reading! -XOXO Jen
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment