Sunday, August 25, 2013

Death Note L Change The World

L Change The World is a spin off the Death Note Movie series and has its own book.The spinoff takes place after the Kira case when a terrorist group threatens the world by spreading a virus. I have seen both the movie and read the book.

There were some changes I was not to crazy about. In the movie L Change the World, Near is Thai, in the book , he is like his manga/anime counterpart. Near is my second favorite character, my first of course being L, I prefer he is like his manga/anime counterpart. In L Change the World, He has 23 days live, you are seeing L in his final moments.Even though it is a spinoff its still has a great story, if yourreading the book, its an incredible book, the movie itself I give a 9 out of 10. If you a fan of Death Note like I am, I would still watch it, there is something about it that makes me want to keep watching it.




L CHANGE THE WORLD BOOK.
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment