Saturday, October 19, 2013

Google Alert

Blogs

49 new results for site:wordpress.com




vanessathz Hiie again! Said to do another write up heh. Yup. Recently there was another of her drama: Well I sorta loved it. She had a new pairing with Romeo Tan. Though ...



What?



Tania Romero Poetry Rising Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it."Rumi Seeking love outside my ...



Tania Romero Poetry Rising



Online Editor Dr. Baba Omojola, Chairman and Investment Planner, Econsultants Limited and a renowned Economist.Former United Nations (UN) economic consultant and ...



ISSUES AND NEWS ONLINE



HisWonderfulGift Strange dream 10-19-2013 I see a naval submarine tied next to a dock. Several men are standing on the top of the sub. I see three Catholic priests wearing long ...



hiswonderfulgift



rayandmave Another Lazy day yesterday except I did enjoy cooking the Lunch and dinner. Rays Camera came to we took some photos to try it out . I love the horses that are ...



Rayandmave's Blog



Herbert W Armstrong The Knowledge Paradox - Herbert W Armstrong - The World Tomorrow Telecast A brilliant minded and highly educated doctor of philosophy might ask today, ...



Herbert W Armstrong Library



ceartquilts Come see the works of SDA members: Gay Jensen, Barb Zander, Cyndi Wolfe, Natalie Olsen, Lois Gaylord, and Margaret Wheeler at the Seattle Weavers' Guild ...



Surface Design Association - Washington



mikemeyerphotopro Hey everyone, how's it going? Well for me it's up early in the darkness. But the other morning I was rewarded with a very pretty sunrise as I looked out the ...



Mike Meyer Photo Pro



me2013 We went to the Peak District for a couple of days walking but things didn't go to plan, the weather was awful. Things didn't go well from the start, first we got stuck ...



"Corn and grain, corn and grain, All that falls shall rise again." - Wiccan Harvest Chant



Paul gam131019 Newsfiber The Independent reports the death of former wartime radio operator Robert Ford, who was arrested as a spy by the Chinese, then ...



Goodbye AM?



The Mighty Skunk Jorge Lorenzo and an unfortunate seagull. Check out the remarkable slo-mo photography.



The Mighty Skunk



colinsberry Here's a comment I have just posted to Dan Porter's shroudstory.com site: October 19, 2013 at 6:32 am | #1 Reply | Quote I hadn't intended to blitz this site with ...



The Turin Shroud: medieval scorch? Separating the science from the pseudo-science...



AzureNova Looking and sounding good. http://youtu.be/7YHF-wINwhc.



Epicly Amazing



New Sons of Liberty Here's the deal. There's a disclaimer on the Making Affordable Health Care Act website that expects you to forfeit your 4th Amendment Right to Reasonable ...



New Sons of Liberty



mags For this research point, I'll be looking at three artists over three posts: one suggested by the course book, one suggested by my tutor, and one of my own ...



mags phelan



natedoesfood I've been taking a ton of pictures lately and I'm going to start posting more things not just food. Here is a little preview of an Art Walk that i went to in October.



NatedoesFOOD



Margareth Osju When I woke up late afternoon I had a thousand different excuse for not exercising. The first thing I did when I got up was to exercise. I feel proud that despite the ...



Arts and Words



Michele Battle-Fisher Does the paternalism required by mandating health qualify as 'we love you and want you to be well'? Here is a quick discussion of how reasonably priced ...



ORGCOMPLEXITY



Ella Hey world I know it's been a minute since I put up a post, no, I did not stop writing, neither did I crash the laptop, move to another country and change my name I ...



Ella or Miss Njahe



pizxebe Windows 8.1 update is available for download in Windows Store since last Thursday. For Surface Pro users, all you need to do is open up your Windows Store, ...



Half Bucket Of Happyness



johncoyote A good day to be alive my friend. A Poem by Coyote Poetry Each day is a opportunity to do something good. A good day to be alive my friend (Can you Move?



johncoyote



Euford Dusag Astronomically, sunrise occurs for only an instant: the moment at which the upper limb of the Sun appears tangent to the horizon.However, the term sunrise ...



EUFORD PHOENIX BLOG SITE



Kate Lowell Nathan is not pleased about waiting. We all saw his wrathful countenance yesterday. Well, it seems he's taking his revenge one step further. He's enlisted ...



The Blunt Instrument



thedailyheard "A proud man is always looking down on things and people; and, of course, as long as you're looking down, you can't see something that's above you" CS ...



thedailyheard



loganbooktable Looking for something fun to do this Halloween? Look no further! Introducing How to Host a Murder and How to Host a Teen Mystery, two fun kits for a ...



The Book Table Blog



daemoncorps The first time I ever heard of Code Geass was many moons ago back when I moderated a Death Note forum, and a poster asked for anime suggestions with ...



DaemonCorps



The Colonel If you have been following On Goal Analysis (OGA) the past few years, you know our mission: To make the Chasing Stanley (IN) or Tee Time (OUT) playoff call ...



The OGA Blogs



Tony B Kim Found this cool graphic online comparing North America's biggest Comic Cons. Pretty crazy right?!



Crazy 4 Comic Con



midnightinchicago When Christina Chew discusses about GRASP's suggestions for Disney's Disability Access Card with regards to accommodating those on the spectrum, she ...



Midnight In Chicago Weblog



spinningitall 1. These are even better than mashed cauliflower! Try them! They have the same texture as mashed potatoes. Promise. 2. Banana Stuffed French Toast!



spinningitall



Hannelore A new academic year means a new Existenz team and new Existenz caf s. Since I don't live in Leuven anymore, these caf s are the perfect excuse to go back ...



AU PAYS DES MERVEILLES



malialitman palin word salad one. Yesterday I was unable to comprehend the word-salad, or word-sausagesausage. that was thrown at us in Sarah's latest appearance on ...



Malia Litman's Blog



v11n11q85 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoiUpe7N3D0One of the hardest parts of life is deciding whether to walk away or try harder.... and you know what... How I wish ...



Alex Vu



thisismyfireexit Your mom said your favorite color was purple. Somehow I always associated you with pink. And rose scented oils. And Chanel, velvet lipstick, moss green nail ...



Daydreaming since 1985. Sometimes with actual results.



Shel Gatto Please click here if you would like to read the first article in the series. Sometimes personal events can lead to paranormal activity. While bloody battlefields and ...



Heyjude Autumn Beauty: Glass House Border (2). Date: October 19, 2013 Author: Heyjude Category: Garden View, Photography Tags: english gardens, flower ...



Earth laughs in flowers..



Carolyn Confession: I don't think I've done any real sewing for the past two weeks! Eek!! This past week was an absolute whirlwind of work and traveling and general ...



Allspice Abounds



Preston Byrd If you shift your focus from yourself to others, extend your concern to others, and cultivate the thought of caring for the well-being of others, then this will have the ...



Preston Byrd



altahrir By Peter Clifford (c) (http://www.petercliffordonline.com/syria-news-2/) SYRIA NEWS Heavy fighting continues in Deir El-Zour this morning, Saturday, after ...



altahrir, news of Islam, Muslims, Arab Spring and special Palestine



Fiyero3305 It's time. It is finally time. Months ago, I began a series of posts in which I endeavored to celebrate the female leads of the Nightmare on Elm Street series.



Lady Geek Girl and Friends



postmoderndonkey Genesis 1: 9-10- and let the dry land appear: and it was so.- Language again is the act of creation, foreshadowing the impregnation through the ear of Mary, ...



postmoderndonkey



Carissa 365 Project Animals Architecture Around the house Birds Black and White Buddy Celebrations Events Family Flash photography Flora Flowers Historic sites ...



The Neophyte Photographer



Kim Lombard Robson A reindeer herding cabin at the foot of Ballinbogicohkka in Northern Sweden by photographer H. Mannerheim.



Check Your Premises



Nicole Sand For all you ladies out there that love jewelry but like myself, have no extra money to splurge on jewelry, here is what I do. First I look at all my pieces that I already ...



My College Student Blog



Brandon WHERE: Waldo Stadium, Kalamazoo, MI WHEN: 2:00 PM THE LINE: Ball State -20 TV: ESPN3 RADIO: WLBC 104.1 FM, WCRD 91.3 FM WEATHER: Showers ...



Ball U Blog



desertpeace In a lengthy document published in 2006, the Anti-Defamation League accused CAIR of holding extreme positions on Israel and of having links to individuals ...



Desertpeace



edwardviljoen The mind must conceive before the Creative Energy can produce; we must supply the avenue through which it can work. It is ready and willing. It is Its nature to ...



Spiritual Practice 2013



The Thylacine Reports As I get increasingly immersed into school life once again, I have been inadvertently running algorithms in my head to figure out the precise nature of my desired ...



The Thylacine Reports



pandaqueen1001 So, I told myself I wouldn't care about anything in the orchestra here this time around... that I was going to treat it like a passing gig with no real emotional ...



Broken: picking up the pieces



this alert.

another alert.

your alerts.

Semua anggota Keluarga bisa ikut semua...
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment