Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Tokyo Toys: Anime Merchandise

(Photos of mug.. TBC)

Another product review coming your way... So on Thursday I was browsing on one of my favourite anime merchandise sites which isI have recently fallen in love with the new anime series Shingeki No Kyojin (also known as ATTACK ON TITAN) and I have wanted to buy a piece of merchandise of that anime for quite a few weeks now so I looked at their designated page on their website for Attack on Titan merchandise and saw awith the main characters on it. I have always been intrigued with wall scrolls as they look really nice and come in cool designs, and are also very different to your average posters. So I decided to purchase a wall scroll from that anime and also following my love for the anime series Ao No Exorcist (BLUE EXORCIST), I then looked at the merchandise they have for that and saw a , I was intrigued when I saw this because I thought you get 1 Rin & 1 Yukio mug but when it arrived it was 1 mug with both of them printed on each side. Productshere is the place to go. Range of Products: 5/5 They have a wide range of anime merchandise from the mainly popular animes including: Pokemon, High School of the Dead, Vampire Knight, Attack on Titan, Ao No Exorcist, Death Note, My Neighbour Totoro, Black Butler, Naruto, Bleach, Puella Magi Madoka Magica and lots more. They also have a wide range of items from: cosplay outfits, figurines, onsies, key-rings, posters & wall scrolls, purses + wallets, contact lenses, bags and other fashion accessories.
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment